Friday, January 25, 2013

Discount Mommy & Me My First Doll Stroller 9318 Cheap

Mommy & Me My First Doll Stroller 9318

Mommy & Me My First Doll Stroller 9318


Mommy & Me My First Doll Stroller 9318Overviews.

20.5''H 10"W 20"D & fits up to a 16" doll.Hot pink & black stroller with hood, seat belt, and basket in the bottom..Safety tested for lead free USA safety regulation..Made of top quality. Double wheels on all 4 legs for extra stability..Comes fully assembled. Very easy to fold and store...

Mommy & Me My First Doll Stroller 9318 Features.

  • 20.5''H 10"W 20"D & fits up to a 16" doll
  • Hot pink & black stroller with hood, seat belt, and basket in the bottom.
  • Safety tested for lead free USA safety regulation.
  • Made of top quality. Double wheels on all 4 legs for extra stability.
  • Comes fully assembled. Very easy to fold and store.

  • Date post : 2013-01-25

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment